Our team has been preparing to make your return to our facility as safe and enjoyable as possible. Here is an overview of what changes to expect when visiting us:
· If you are feeling ill, have travelled in the past 14 days, have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please refrain from visiting any RRC Facility.
· Enter the facility via the side door entrance at and exit the facility via the front doors (first floor access only)
· One way traffic flow through all spaces will be maintained when possible. Please follow all directional signage.
· Pay attention to signage throughout the facility and in all amenities.
· Some areas of the facility may not be accessible at this time.
· Practice social distancing around anyone else inside the facility – please maintain 2 metres of distance between you and staff/other guests of the facility.
· Please expect to see limits to space capacities inside the facility.
· Please use our mandatory sanitizing stations, to wipe down and sanitize your hands and equipment with supplies provided, particularly between visits to amenities.
· Debit, credit or contactless payment is preferred.
· Some high touch surfaces will be offline (Vending machines, seating, drinking fountains, ATMs etc)
· Change room facility access will not be available, please arrive dressed for your activity.
· Scheduled cleaning and disinfection of high touch surfaces will be occurring.
· Wristbands are required for all visits, please remove and discard prior to leaving the facility.
Find out more details about our reopening including updated hours of operation and info about each amenity (links to https://www.anzacrec.ca/reopen