Everything you need to know for visiting the Fitness Centre & Running Track
When you return to visit fitness spaces and other amenities, you will notice that things look a bit different. Our team has been busy working to ensure that your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible. Here is an overview of what you can expect:
Accessing the Fitness Centre & Running Track:
- One way traffic flow through all spaces will be maintained when possible. Please follow all directional signage.
- Please enter the facility via the side door entrance
- After your visit, please follow signs to the main and floor exit via the front door exit
- In alignment with public health guidance, fitness spaces are subject to reduced capacities.
- Fitness equipment placement has been expanded into Indoor Running Track area to ensure appropriate physical distance is available:
- To reduce the number of touch points, change rooms, showers, steam rooms, and saunas will remain closed. Please arrive dressed for your activity.
- The Indoor Track will be limited to one lane.
- Cooling fans will not be in use to prevent unnecessary movement of air.
- Water fountains and vending machines will not be available.
- Cubbies will be available to store belongings.
- Availability of entertainment systems will be reduced on cardio equipment.
What Guests Need to Know:
- If you are feeling ill, have travelled in the past 14 days, have been in contact with anyone confirmed to have or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please refrain from visiting this amenity or any RRC Facility.
- Please maintain 2m (6ft) of distance between you and staff/other guests.
- Pay attention to signage throughout all fitness amenities.
- Our team has adopted a “constantly clean” focus, ensuring special attention is given to high-touch surfaces.
- Please use mandatory sanitizing stations provided to wipe down and sanitize hands and equipment with after each use.
- Where spotting is necessary for heavy lifting, guests may form small cohorts to limit direct contact with others.
- We encourage our guests to use their best judgement when determining if a piece of equipment or workout area can be safely used while maintaining adequate physical distancing. When in doubt, please ask.